Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Post-Chamfron recovery :)

Another Crystal Chamfron has come and gone. Highlights for me were my beloved, Wylle, receiving a Baronial award for service and contribution, and myself being named Baronial archery champion. Don't get too excited-- I was the only Baronial member who participated in the tournament and therefore the only one eligible for champion. However, while I wasn't the best shooter, we were shooting tic-tac-toe and I did achieve three in a row, so...at least I didn't have to search for more arrows than hit the target. That's always a good feeling.

I also received my blue man-at-arms belt from Sir Seto. It was lovely hanging out with him, and I'm more determined than ever to get my endurance built up so I can authorize heavy.

Right now, though, I'm just recovering from a weekend-long event. It'll be a few days before I'm full speed again, but that's all right. It's the price I pay for a good time with good friends and family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment