Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wow the projects

It's possible I've over-extended myself. Again.

Crystal Chamfron, our Barony's annual equestrian event, is coming up in a few short days. I'm co-autocratting, casting the site tokens, helping make signs, and illuminating four scrolls for the Baronial champs and one tourney winner. Craziness!

Even crazier, I'm hoping to try out for Baronial archery champion. I'll be going up against some VERY accomplished archers, and I've gotten to practice once since last summer. And I wasn't much good then. ;D  Still, it'll be fun, and any excuse to ping arrows at a target is a good excuse. I really enjoy archery, and I look forward to the day I feel competent enough to do it from horseback. And being able to shoot well at a canter? That's a dream. Not quite the level of dream as having a horse again, but it's up there. And that starts with standing on the ground, pinging arrows at a target. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment